Join Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs (CIJA) and Jewish Federations across Canada at Democracy in Action in Ottawa on October 16-17, 2023.
Democracy in Action will assemble hundreds of representatives from Jewish communities and organizations across Canada to explore challenges facing Canadian Jewry and ways, as a diverse yet united national community, we can address them.
Democracy in Action will feature:
- Parliamentary Gala with key elected officials and decision-makers
- Meetings on Parliament Hill with MPs and Senators
- High-level speakers and intensive advocacy training
- A special workshop on how to win the fight against Jew-hatred on social media
- Networking with Jewish activists from coast to coast to coast
- Custom programs for student activists (Begins October 15)