We offer members of the Edmonton Jewish Community a hand up by issuing interest-free loans.
Loan recipients maintain dignity and self-sufficiency as they repay their interest-free loans.
We provide loans up to $5000 to members of the Jewish Community who are:
- Experiencing challenging financial times
- Beginning new careers
- Requiring further education within Alberta
- Financing a bar/bat mitzvah
- Starting a family
- Requiring a new car or computer for work or school
- Having a family emergency
Or simply having difficulty making ends meet.
We also provide Emergency Loans up to $1000 for immediate needs such as food, clothing or shelter.
Download and fully complete the Application form and Guarantor application form and return to:
The Jewish Federation of Edmonton attention JFLA or email:
Jewish Free Loan Association of Edmonton